Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Woo hoo!  This weekend, I took lots of great photos and seem to have enough for the Scavenger Hunt this week!  I didn't do too much editing, just the basics in Lightroom and put 'em up here!  That's a lot of exclamation points!  

1. Architecture

 2. Rimmed with Light

 3. Toes or Feet:  My mom visited this weekend.  She kept walking in front of my shots (she has no idea about this blog either, so didn't know quite what I was doing)

4. This is my favorite:  Love this!  I ran Ashley's action in PS. 

 5. Shade(s):  I took liberties with this one!  
Meaning, like a tree, you stand under it and get, you know, shade. 


I'm off to check out all the other great photos!



7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful - I really love your first two shots. Especially the first shot. The processing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your perspective, beautiful shots. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!! I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great! I am especially drawn to your favorite--mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! :) That's all I can say cause they are all wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some amazing shot - love LOVE that rimmed with light shot ;D Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the process and composition of that first image is amazingly stunning. LOVE. I also really liked "favorite" - - it draws me in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails