A washer and dryer.I want it to live in my apartment or house. I want to be the only one who uses it. I want it to be clear of other people's bleach, hair and residues. I want it to have more settings than whites, darks and gentles. I don't want to have to feed it money. I don't want to always make sure I have enough quarters or old five dollar bills to pay for it all. I want to leave my laundry in it overnight or put in everything down to my underwear. I want to do a load of towels today and a load of darks tomorrow. I don't want to worry about running into the crazy lady who takes my clothes out and puts it on the table. I don't want to worry about the creepy dude and my roos. I don't want to put all my clothes in a giant bag and drag it through my building. I want to do one load and have it actually get washed. I want all my laundry to dry. I want it to be available all the time.
I want my own washer and dryer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are awesome.