Saturday, April 2, 2011

G2W: 12 (Edits) Green

I chose this one to edit this week:


My edits: I did quick edits in Lightroom before exporting to Photoshop, where I ran Ashley's Nice and Easy action.  I audibly said "wow" after I ran it -- you could reach out and touch the stones on the wall.  And then I went a little fancy (for me) - I added a duplicate layer of the background, blurred the background and erased the foreground.  I decreased the exposure in the background, burned a little on the post, and did my favorite edge burn.  And somewhere in there, I played with the colors to up the green a bit.  I did all the fancy shrinking and unsharp masking and saving in flikr, and here you go! 

greenIMG_7621

2 comments:

  1. Your edit looks great - blurring the background was a great idea. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great depth and movement in the photo, the edit is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails