Hopefully you remember the Buzzkills, my own personal band of merry creativity destroyers. Turns out I had put them off too long, and they were all clamoring for my attention. All at once, we had to redo our budget, figure out some major finances, have some serious conversations about our house search. Our car needed work, and then more work (to fix what got messed up), we had a mini-relationship crisis, and our cleanliness situation had crossed into critical. I had to put the bootcamp on hold, get out of my own way and pay attention to what was going on around me. All is well again, and we are moving forward, plan renegotiated and energies reinvested. And I can't wait to fire our real estate agent.
I've been thinking about the next prompt: hush, but can't seem to visualize what I would like to create. It brings up strong feelings in me, and I don't know quite how to portray them. My commitment for this week is to finish up the bootcamp by Thursday, and maybe do a Week in the Life. My birthday is Friday, so we're getting cupcakes, going to the beach and being chill. I just want to rent bikes, go swimming, and have picnics. We need it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are awesome.