Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creative Bootcamp: the Prequel

For the Creative Bootcamp, I will be using my altered book that I started a looong time ago after this.  Like every project I start, the altered book fizzled after a promising beginning.  The thing is, I love it and want to keep adding to it.  So I am.   Images are from the altered book.

This book is simply amazing.  It has a heavy green cover, the pages take paint really well.  The book is an atlas, exactly the type of book I would flip through when I was a kid, identifying places on the maps, reading about far away places, and learning about import/export businesses like it was my job.  And as an altered book, it has lots of potential:  maps, lists and sweet cheesy illustrations from the seventies. 

I have no clue what to expect, so I started prepping some pages for journalling...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails