Friday, December 31, 2010
December 13 - Action
December 13 - Action.
When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?
Yikes, right, what's my next step? I have no idea. That's the problem.
This year I accomplished many of the things I set out to do. Yay, me. I am now a licensed mental health counselor, and I'll send away my application for my art therapy license soon. I will study and take the test to become a Board Certified Art Therapist. I have become much more active than I ever have, and want to run a 5K. I will travel a lot next year. We will keep looking for a house, and we will keep trying to start our little family. But these all feel like things already set in motion. I want to take this year to another level. But I don't know how. I feel like there is this something else I'm supposed to be doing, but I have no idea what it is, much less how to get there. Maybe figuring that out is the next step.
Join Here: Reflect on this year & manifest what's next
Labels:
December
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are awesome.