Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 5 - Let Go



December 5
Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

Today I realized that over this past year, I have let go of a lot of shame.  I am less ashamed of who I am, how I look, where I come from and who I come from.  I'm beginning to view things from a more objective point of view, and am hopeful for the day I might be able to say the things I need to say to the person I need to say them to.  And maybe I'm finally letting go of that grudge, and all the hurt that accompanies it.

But right now, I need the guidance to NOT let go of a good friend who I also can't find the right words to express all the hurt I feel while honoring her own pain.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails