Okay here goes...a lot of images! Please tell me if you see differences, feedback is really appreciated. The lesson for the week was how to resize and sharpen for the web, and recommended hosting outside of Blogger. See? Things I don't know. I was infinitely thankful for this tutorial because I have noticed that the image that shows up on this blog is never the same as the one that I worked on in Photoshop. So frustrating! I need to learn more! And I can't quite get my brain around unsharpening. But I'll keep trying it.
![]() |
| SOOC, Uploaded through Blogger |
| Edits: I did the usual, and then did a Gaussian blur to the background and added a little bit of texture. Hosted on Flikr. |
| The above photo re-sized for the Web. Hosted on Flikr. |
| With Edits, Resized for Web + Unsharp Mask at 30% Opacity, hosted on Flikr |
![]() |
| Final, uploaded through Blogger - I'm a believer. |



Subtle changes, but they are there. Beautiful photograph. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sarah - those subtle changes make a very nice difference!
ReplyDelete