Here's my SOOC for the week: Good Night
An obvious answer, I love my bed. Fresh sheets, and my quilt.
I'm not so sure about the focus on this image now that I look at it again! Had to share it anyway - I've been coming home from work and really diving into art making, which makes me ridiculously happy. This really shows that I had a good night!


No worries, we are going to keep this SOOC to Edit for the year! Then we'll see where next year leads us :-)
ReplyDeleteYour SOOC shot is lovely and definitely looks inviting!
your artwork is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing what you have been up to! :-) I often miss painting myself. One day I hope to have a studio again where I can create things like this too!
Blessings,
Jill
I wanna see the end product of your art project! And your bed looks super cozy and homey. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to end every day creating something.
ReplyDeletehummm... Love quilts!! They're so great to snuggle down in! It'll be interesting to see your edit.
ReplyDeleteA messy craft table is a happy craft table. At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt picture! Can't wait to see your edit!
I love your quilt! Everything about it makes me smile. It makes me think of my Grammy. She used to belong to a quilting group and they made pretty quilts like that.
ReplyDelete