Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Week Two (Edits)

Before
After

I did all the edits suggested by Ashley except I couldn't figure out the black and white adjustment layers.  I'll research them and figure that out another night.  The high pass filter rocks, the handle of the cup really does pop.  The shape of the cup is nicely defined with a good gray scale, plus a good color balance (I wanted to keep the blues of the cup and winter while getting some warms of the morning and balance the tea plus tag).  And I'm digging the textures of the wall and the cup.  Overall, not too bad?

I was able to figure out how to do a layer to just adjust the red of the tag - although I want to figure out how to just select a space like the tag to do the same thing.  Is that possible? 

5 comments:

  1. Love your edit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wb edit. the top looked a bit cool but you corrected that. great shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job and i'm loving how the high pass filter worked on this shot too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feel of that edit......the color tone is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love the simplicity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails