December 17 – Lesson Learned.
What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?
I can do it. I can do much more than I ever thought I could.
December 18 – Try.
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?
Last year, as part of my 25 Things To Do for Winter, my husband and I created lists of things we wanted to accomplish this year. Wow, what a great thing to go over - there were a lot more successes than I anticipated. Reading it made me feel that it didn't matter if the things that weren't accomplished were not accomplished. Some things needed to happen before other things could, and that's okay.
With that said, not accomplished:
- The never-ending house saga
- Which impacted our planned travel to NH and Vermont
- And networking - I'm not so good at the networking. Its a stretch for me, to put myself out there - so when I come home tired or I have too many stressful things to handle, making the stretch is even further. So I don't do it.
- I didn't learn how to sew clothes, but eh, not that big of a deal.
Things accomplished that I'm super proud of:
- I took the week between Christmas and New Years off (I forgot I wrote down that I should do that! Good advice, self.) We've traveled and adventured a lot this year.
- I've been steadily getting my stress levels under control, and I am becoming more physically active and healthier than I have ever been.
- I paid off half of my student loans (even though my pay is the pits, just thought I'd throw that out there) and I received my mental health counselor license (and am close to my certification as an art therapist!)
- And we know what we want, house wise. If it isn't here, we're just about ready to go out and find it.
Join Here: Reflect on this year & manifest what's next

I love the 25 Things To Do lists! Thank you for introducing me to those!
ReplyDelete