Love this shot! And your editing is great. Very cool deep color red.
Your edit is perfect - love the depth you've added to it by simply making your reds a deeper red. Great work.
Great edit! I like the subject. The red color of those shutters really pops against the snow. :)
the richness of the edit really has added drama
awesome job!!!!!
I love this shot and your edit enhances the red shutters even more. Well done.
Comments are awesome.
Love this shot! And your editing is great. Very cool deep color red.
ReplyDeleteYour edit is perfect - love the depth you've added to it by simply making your reds a deeper red. Great work.
ReplyDeleteGreat edit! I like the subject. The red color of those shutters really pops against the snow. :)
ReplyDeletethe richness of the edit really has added drama
ReplyDeleteawesome job!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot and your edit enhances the red shutters even more. Well done.
ReplyDelete