Sunday, February 20, 2011

S&E: 7 (SOOC) Pink

Pink.  Hmm.  Actually not so easy to find.  And, finally, I spotted those super sharp, pink handled scissors that I love so much, standing tall in my terra cotta pencil holder.  I'm curious how the edit will work on this.  There are so many colors in this image, I want to bring the brightness down a notch while keeping true to the pink. 


9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome macro! love the composition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot! I don't think I'd bring the brightness down....it looks pretty good from here. I'd probably play with the levels and lower the highlights a little so you don't have the brightness in the background quite as strong :)

    I really like this shot, and the composition is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shot. Love the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the others. Great composition and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Looking forward to your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really don't think this needs much-it really is a great photo already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your depth of field here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the DOF it really works great for this shot

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails