For many, many weeks I've been trying to do this photo scavenger hunt. I was going to give up and claim that I could never do it (with dramatic hand gestures and all). But this week, the things to find were all easily findable, so I had no excuse. So here goes!
![]() |
| 1. Chocolate |
I have not been eating sugar for almost a year (except little planned cheats here and there). I've recently been dreaming about eating chocolate, so this one was torture. It smelled so good while I was shooting. But I put them all back in the bag when I was done. Sigh. Torture.
![]() |
| 2. Numbers |
My sudoko book!
![]() |
| 3. Canned Food |
I'm proud of myself on this one. Not because its a particularly good shot, but because this pushed me to really think about what I was doing. Everything from framing, to layout, to focus.
![]() |
| 4. Music |
I love you, iPhone.
This little gem randomly pulled one amazing song after another while I was taking photos, cleaning my apartment and folding laundry. Its amazing, a whole new way of thinking about music.
![]() |
| 5. Stacks |
I mentioned the cleaning of the apartment, right? I had too many choices for this one: the stacks of magazines, the stacks of books, the stacks of random crap. These are all waiting to be "processed" - cut up to be used in my art projects, fun articles/recipes ripped out for later use, and the remainder recycled. I love, love, love these body+soul magazines.





Love your shots this week - that would have been torture...I don't know how you do it!
ReplyDeletechocolate, lovely
ReplyDeletestacks is great, love the depth of field :D
your can shot is looking good too. :) definitely know what you mean about having to think about it/composing it well, etc.
great shot for music and numbers too :)
-JBenz
When you're done tidying your apartment, I really could use help with my "random crap" stacked sky high every where. You've got amazing will power and an awesome eye for photography. Love the chocolate chip and sodoku book shots. Awesome clarity and perspective on both of these shots.
ReplyDeleteGREAT shots!! Love your take on stack...I LOVE mags, so that really appeals to me :)
ReplyDeleteNice photos! I like the chocolate one especially!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I like the reflections in the chocolate shot.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! I love your stack shot, and of course your numbers shot, I'm a huge sudoku fan!
ReplyDeleteI did chocolate chips for my chocolate shot too! Great minds think alike!!!
Love them all!
Great shots! My husband loves Sudoko. But then again, he's a numbers kind of guy. :)
ReplyDelete