Monday, February 28, 2011

Walking In This World

Tomorrow morning, I am starting a new challenge:   Walking in this World

The challenge is a 12 week course to follow along with Julia Cameron’s Walking In This World.  She is the author who created the Morning Pages, in which every morning you are required to write three pages of just pure thought, every week you take a walk and also go on an Artist's Date.  Oooh, I love the idea of an Artist's Date:  a museum, making things with other people, going to the craft store...

I've been feeling like I want to spend more time writing, and using my journal again.  But I'm not going to lie - I feel a little uncertain about what to expect and if I can do it.  But I'll give it a try...

And, I am almost done my February Thing A Day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails