Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Thing A Day: February 1-4

I'm super excited about this one.  I spent hours trying to get the coding to work so that I could mouse over images to share what I've been working on.

The challenge is to make a thing each day.  It seems so hard, but I am blown away by the things people are making as part of the challenge.  Everything from sketches, to music, to baking.  I forgot how far reaching the definition of make and creativity are.

For me, I am altering a playing card each day.  At the end of January, I sanded down the front of back of 28 cards (the other 24 were used here).  Every day, I pull out one of the pre-sanded cards, which I stamped with the corresponding date.  I'm gluing down found items, painting, writing as my day goes by.  On the stamped side, I am journaling.  Here are days 1-4.  To see the journaling (and my fancy roll over magic, go here):



1 comment:

Comments are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails