Woo hoo! I was able to do the scavenger hunt again this week! I'm pretty excited, because I am thinking about photography again. As I was putting these together, I realize I'm still a lot all over the place, and I feel like my edits are far from perfect. But I'm learning, thinking and practicing. Which is awesome. And thank you so much for welcoming me into your community - I was happily overwhelmed last week.
![]() |
| 1. Capture the Sky |
The skies here are not so interesting, they are flat and dull. Yesterday, there was a nice feathering of clouds behind this municipal building. Score. Cheat: the sky was not that blue.
![]() |
| 2. Everyday |
I took this photo in Panera, our favorite place on earth. The light is a little wonky.
But I'm a big believer in eating an apple a day.
![]() |
| 3. Furry |
Furry was hard! I don't have anything furry in my apartment, I don't have any pets.
Then I remembered these buds right outside our apartment building - they are amazing, they've held on for the whole winter. I have no clue how I captured the little fuzz around it.
Then I remembered these buds right outside our apartment building - they are amazing, they've held on for the whole winter. I have no clue how I captured the little fuzz around it.
![]() |
| 4. Life |
It snowed again today, and we had errands to run. I kept thinking about how everything just continues onward even in the snow, it doesn't stop. And I loved how the green arrows keep us moving forward.
![]() |
| 5. Blurred |
This is a sneak peek into my attempts at a self-portrait. We park in a garage and I have always wanted to take a photo in that mirror. That's my husband in the background, getting antsy. I love the lines and shapes in this image.





Ok, I looked at your first pic and I thought "oh, that's definitely my fav." but then I saw the furry bud... how awesome is that?!
ReplyDeleteI love the blurry shot... Very fun!! and that is a fabulous furry shot!
ReplyDeleteI love the snow picture and the furry shot is great!!
ReplyDeleteReally great shots, I like all of them. I want to find a mirror like that and try that shot.
ReplyDeleteI think you're doing a really beautiful job - I love all of them, especially your sky shot and life!
ReplyDeleteWow....what a great set of shots. I love them all. That sky shot is so cool....and good job finding furry!
ReplyDeleteALL fantastic interpretations!!! LOVE how creative you were with your blurry shot!! :)
ReplyDeletewhat great photos!!! they're all wonderful :) and definitely diggin' the self portrait!! :)
ReplyDelete-JBenz