I'm doing an experiment this week! My husband and I are Verizon customers, and have been waiting patiently for the release of the iPhone, which was finally delivered on Monday! I've been dying to see what this iPhone photography hype is all about. I just can't get over the idea that a phone could take a decent photo.
This was taken during our Valentine's dinner. We were seated in front of a fireplace, and our table was this beautiful hammered copper. Twinkly lights in the window, small candles, and glass. I couldn't stand it, I had to take a picture. Can you imagine if I had my camera with me?
 |
| SOOC - er, Iphone |
I have taken quite a few photos for challenges with my iPhone. They turn out OK. What I DON'T like is not being able to edit in RAW. BUT for those moments when you don't have the "real" camera within reach, the iPhone is better than nothing! Like your shot - will be fun to see your edit. And I'm about to get my SOOC shots ready to post. They are, uh, similar to yours (wine! :))
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeletereally good for an iPhone. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat photo has turned out so well.
ReplyDeleteRosie
from leavesnbloom photography
Cool shot. I love how you captured so many light reflections.
ReplyDeleteVery good for an iphone... especially with the lighting.
ReplyDeleteI use my cellphone to take photos all the time....it's my goto snapshot taker :)
By the time I get my DSLR out, the moment is usually over! I tend to have my cellphone in my pocket! lol